If you already know the calories and even the macronutrients of your meal, you can add them to your Diary without having to log each ingredient. This can be helpful, for example, if the restaurant you’re at provides the information for you.
To do so:
- Under the Diary tab , click on the + button.
- Choose your desired meal category.
- Click on the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Custom Entry".
- Enter a description, the calories, and, if available, the macronutrients. Then click on "Add".
- You will now find the custom entry in your Diary.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.