How can we help?
- ★ How does YAZIO calculate my calorie goal?
- How can I activate Dark Mode for YAZIO?
- What do I need to know about the BMI?
- Why does it make sense to count calories?
- Does YAZIO support Siri Shortcuts?
- The app keeps crashing. What can I do?
- What is our 7-Day Free Trial subscription and how can I cancel it in due time during the trial period?
- What is YAZIO Lifetime?
- Would you like to give away a YAZIO PRO gift card?
- How can I use a coupon code?
- How can I use YAZIO on multiple devices and operating systems (iOS/Android)?
- How do I change or renew the terms of my PRO subscription?
- How does the Diary search bar work?
- How can I edit public foods?
- A food in the database has a mistake, what can I do?
- Where can I find my own foods?
- What does the check mark symbol next to the foods in the search mean?
- The scanned product will not be recognized, why?
- Why can't I log in with my user data?
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- The password reset is not working. What should I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I delete my user account?
- ★ Do I have to perfectly meet my calorie goal every day?
- How can I adjust my diet to my period?
- What do I need to pay attention to in my diet during menopause?
- How many calories can I eat if I want to lose weight?
- I can't control my cravings for sweets, what can I do?
- What do I need to keep in mind as a diabetic when using the app?
- How can use the app during Ramadan?
- How many calories can I eat on fasting days?
- Is fasting suitable for shift work and, if so, in what form?
- Can I workout during fasting?
- What is Intermittent Fasting?
- What do 16:8, 14:10, 5:2, 6:1, and 1:1 mean?
Did not find what you're looking for?Submit a request
Suggest new features
Suggest new app features and review suggestions from other YAZIO users.