How to delete a food that was not made available for other users:
- In the Diary , click on "Add" in any of the meal categories.
- Switch to the tab "Foods" at the top.
- Click on "Favorites" (this is where your created foods are located).
- Open the food that you want to edit or delete.
- iOS: Scroll down and choose "Edit product" or "Delete product"
Android: Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Product" or "Delete Product"
Note: It is currently not possible to delete foods that were made available to the public. We are working on an option to delete them in the app.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.