In order to use all functions of the YAZIO app, we must ask you to give us certain permissions.
Note: We will never ask to read your personal contacts or your identity.
Required permissions for Android:
- Camera: We require this permission to use your camera for the Barcode Scanner, and for adding a profile picture or a recipe image.
- Location: This permission is required if Google Fit is active.
- Storage: This permission is necessary for the "Before & After" feature, the profile picture and recipe images, in order to choose pictures from the device or to save the "Before & After" picture on the device.
- Other: For Android devices, it’s also necessary to ask for permissions such as Network Access and Network Connection to check whether or not your device is currently connected to the internet. Permission for the Google Play Billing Service is required to offer YAZIO PRO as an in-app purchase.
Required permissions for iOS:
- Camera: We require this permission to use your camera for the Barcode Scanner.
- Notifications: This permission is necessary to send you reminders.
- Mobile Data: This permission is required if you also want to use YAZIO while you’re on the go without access to WiFi.