Would you like to delete an entry, such as a food item, measurement or activity, from your diary?
Entries can be deleted by swiping left over the added item. Alternatively, you can delete entries as follows:
Here's how to delete a nutrition entry:
- In the calendar, switch to the day that contains the entry you would like to delete.
- Under “Nutrition”, select the meal category that contains the entry you would like to delete.
- Click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Mark all entries that you would like to delete.
- Click on the trash can icon in the menu bar.
- The selected entries will be deleted.
Please note: As an alternative, you can click on "More" in the Diary and then select "Edit" on the top right corner of your screen. Then follow steps 4-6 as described above.
If you would like to delete an activity or measurement, simply click on the respective entry and use the trash can icon in the upper right-hand corner. It may be necessary to click on “More” in the respective section to see your entries.
Note: If you want to delete entries that have been imported from other apps, you need to delete them in the respective third-party app, not in YAZIO. Otherwise they will be re-imported immediately. Deleting imported entries does only work in YAZIO if you disconnected to the respective app beforehand.