Would you like to delete an entry, such as a food item, measurement or activity, from your diary?
Entries can be deleted by swiping left over the added item. Alternatively, you can delete entries as follows:
Here's how to delete a Nutrition entry:
- In the calendar, switch to the day that contains the entry you would like to delete.
- Under “Nutrition”, select the meal category that contains the entry you would like to delete.
- Click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Mark all entries that you would like to delete.
- Click on the trash can icon in the menu bar.
- The selected entries will be deleted.
Please note: As an alternative, you can click on "More" in the Diary and then select "Edit" on the top right corner of your screen. Then follow steps 4-6 as described above.
It is not possible to delete a weight entry. However, you can adjust the entry with the +/- symbol on the respective day in your Diary.
If you would like to delete an Activity or Measurement, simply click on the respective entry and use the trash can icon in the upper right-hand corner. It may be necessary to click on “More” in the respective section to see your entries.
Note: If you would like to delete entries that have been imported from other apps, you need to delete them in the respective third-party app, not in YAZIO. Otherwise they will be re-imported immediately. Deleting imported entries will only work in YAZIO if you have disconnected from the respective app beforehand.