You can copy foods and recipes from one day to another as follows:
- On the calendar in your YAZIO Diary, select the day from which you would like to copy entries.
- Under “Nutrition,” select the meal category containing the food you want to copy.
- Click on the “Edit” icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Mark the entries you want to copy or choose “Select All” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the Copy icon in the menu bar.
- Choose the date and meal category you want to copy the entries to.
- Click on "Copy".
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.