The duration of your ongoing subscription cannot be changed. You must first cancel your active PRO subscription and then sign up for a new subscription. Unfortunately, we are unable to change this process.
If you would like to renew your subscription with the same cycle duration, you generally do not need to take any further steps. Your subscription will automatically renew with the same cycle duration as long as you do not cancel the subscription before the end date.
Canceling your Subscription Termination
If you already canceled your subscription but have decided you would actually like to continue using the PRO app, it may be possible to renew your subscription.
- Open iTunes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Log into your iTunes account.
- Click on the YAZIO subscription that you would like to renew.
- Select one of the renewal options.
Android (Google Play)
You can restore a canceled subscription before it expires by clicking "Restore" in the Subscriptions section in the Play Store App.
Website Subscription Purchases
If you purchased a subscription through our website instead of an app store and have already canceled your subscription, you can undo the cancellation as follows:
- Send us a message and let us know that you’d like to cancel your termination request.
- Be sure to include your invoice number from your payment confirmation (starts with “in_”) or the e-mail address registered with your account.
- Send the e-mail at least 48 hours before the expiration of your subscription otherwise, the termination of your subscription will be completed.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.