If you subscribed to PRO via in-app purchasing, it will be processed through your Google Play or App Store account.
In this case, we cannot cancel your PRO subscription for you. Google and Apple do not give us access to your payment data. Please also note that uninstalling the app or deleting your user account will not automatically end your PRO subscription. You must cancel the subscription yourself in your Google Play or App Store account, as described below:
Google (Google Play Store)
- Open the Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on your profile picture and then on "Payments and subscriptions".
- Then click on "Subscriptions".
- Search for the YAZIO subscription and select it.
- Select "Cancel subscription" and confirm it.
- Your subscription will expire at the end of the subscription period.
Alternatively, you can also cancel your subscription on the website of Google Play.
iOS (App Store)
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Log in to your App Store account.
- Select the YAZIO subscription you want to cancel.
- Deactivate the auto-renewing payment.
- The subscription will expire at the end of the subscription period.
Purchase through the Website
If you did not purchase the subscription within the app but on our website, you can cancel your subscription as follows:
- Open the YAZIO app.
- Android: Switch to the Profile tab / iOS: Click on "More" and select "Profile".
- Go to Settings.
- Click on "Account", then select "Subscription."
- Click on"Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation. You will be shown the status "canceled" and the end date of your subscription period.
If this procedure does not work, you can also send us a message any time by following these steps:
- Please send a message stating your cancellation request via our contact form.
- Within the email, provide us with the purchase receipt of your subscription and the e-mail address associated to your account.
- Please ensure that you send the email at least 48 hours before your subscription’s expiration date. If your cancellation request is not received within this timeframe, your PRO subscription will be automatically renewed and you will need to wait to cancel your subscription until the next possible date.
We’re very sorry to hear that you no longer wish to use YAZIO PRO. We hope you’ll change your mind in the future and will give YAZIO PRO another try—we’d be happy to have you back! Please feel free to send us any suggestions for improvements. Thank you for your feedback!