- Data sync overview
Huawei Health transfers your weight and activity data.
- Connection requirements
Most importantly, make sure that the connection between YAZIO and Huawei Health is enabled in your Profile.
- Syncing process
YAZIO transfers your burned calories, which correspond to your workout or steps.
- Troubleshooting data transfer
Check out our suggestions! If that doesn't solve the problem, don't hesitate to contact our support team.
Data sync overview
Huawei Health to YAZIO:
- Steps, training activities, and burned calories
- Body weight
🚫 Note: YAZIO does not currently send data to Huawei Health.
To establish a connection:
- You need an Android device. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to connect YAZIO and Huawei Health on iOS devices.
- Make sure you have a YAZIO PRO subscription.
- Make sure you download Huawei Health through the Huawei App Gallery by following these steps:
- Install the latest version of Huawei Health via the Huawei App Gallery.
- Close the YAZIO app entirely and open it again.
- Huawei Health should appear in your YAZIO Profile under the "Automatic Tracking" section.
- Activate the connection under Automatic Tracking in your YAZIO Profile and grant all permissions.
- In exceptional cases, you may need to restart your apps and devices.
YAZIO imports your steps and activities from Huawei Health. In YAZIO, the steps are calculated as follows:
YAZIO receives your total step and activity directly from Huawei Health. Since these consist of the “normal” steps and steps from activities, we check every activity to see if it involves steps. If that is the case, we subtract these steps and their burned calories from the total number of steps. This way, we can avoid counting burned calories twice as steps and as an activity.
This results in two values:
- Non-activity Steps: Displayed in YAZIO's steps summary, these reflect your steps unrelated to specific activities.
- Steps including activities: Steps taken during activities, like jogging, are shown in the steps summary as a lower figure alongside your non-activity steps.
Each activity is displayed separately below the activity overview in YAZIO. The calories burned from steps and activities should be the same as those displayed in Huawei Health.
Please note: The orange overview in Huawei Health only displays steps and activities that were tracked in “real-time” but not those manually added later, for example, in case your watch didn’t track correctly and you documented your workout afterward.
YAZIO displays this as a normal activity. However, in the overview of Huawei Health, these burned calories aren’t considered. As a result, the value of burned calories in YAZIO can appear higher than the one shown in Huawei Health.
Troubleshooting data transfer
If you still have connection issues, our User Success Team will be happy to look closely at your problem. Please send us the following screenshots as part of your request:
- Your calorie overview and the Activities section of your YAZIO Diary.
- Your Home Screen in Huawei Health.
- In Huawei Health, go to "Exercise data" and open every workout that should be transferred to YAZIO. It's only possible for us to see the burned calories in the detailed overview of the individual workouts.
This way, we can address your request directly and take care of the issue as soon as possible.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO and Huawei Health.