- Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Fitbit?
YAZIO transfers your nutrition data and Fitbit transfers your activity data.
- What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Fitbit to be established?Most importantly, make sure that the connection between YAZIO and Fitbit is activated in your Profile.
- How are the activities and steps from Fitbit displayed in YAZIO?
The calorie consumption, which corresponds to your workout or steps, is transferred.
- I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Fitbit.
Please follow our suggestions step by step. If this does not solve the problem, please contact our support team with your individual request.
Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Fitbit?
The following data are sent from YAZIO to Fitbit:
- Food entries, calories, and nutrients
- Water intake
The following data are sent from Fitbit to YAZIO:
- Steps and activity calories
- Activities and burned calories
- Body weight
- Body fat
What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Fitbit to be established?
In order to guarantee a data transfer between Fitbit and YAZIO, the following is required:
- A direct connection to Fitbit can only be established with a YAZIO PRO subscription.
- You need to have a Fitbit account. When establishing a connection, it is necessary to enter your Fitbit login data correctly.
- In exceptional cases, you may need to restart your apps and devices.
How are the activities and steps from Fitbit displayed in YAZIO?
The calories corresponding to your steps and workouts are transmitted to YAZIO. Within the app, under “Steps” we indicate the number of steps taken under normal conditions or during a workout. However, we only take into account the steps that were not already additionally tracked through an added activity. To do this, we automatically subtract your step calories from the exercise calories and only post the difference between the two.
If you feel the activity calories are too high, check the account settings for your Fitbit. Burned calories can only be calculated correctly if you have correctly entered your data there. We do not influence Fitbit's calorie calculation.
I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Fitbit.
Data between Fitbit and YAZIO are not transferred in real time because Fitbit only allows a certain amount of data requests per hour. Therefore, it could be that your data are already displayed in the Fitbit dashboard in your browser but not yet in the Fitbit app or YAZIO.
What you can do:
- Reload/refresh your YAZIO Diary page.
- Reload/refresh the dashboard in the Fitbit app.
- Completely close and reopen the Fitbit app.
Is your data still not syncing?
In your Fitbit app, please ensure that the registered Fitbit account is the same as the one you used for the connection with YAZIO. If your activities are already visible in the Fitbit app but not yet in YAZIO, please go to http://fitbit.com, log in, and check if your activities are displayed there. It’s important that you can see the activities on the Fitbit website as we sync the data online and not locally on your device.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.