- Data sync overview
Garmin transfers your weight and activity data.
- Connection requirements
Most importantly, ensure that the connection between YAZIO and Garmin is enabled on your Profile.
- Troubleshooting data transfer
Check out our suggestions and try our solutions step by step! If that doesn’t solve the problem, don’t hesitate to contact our User Success team.
Data sync overview
Garmin Connect to YAZIO:
- Steps, training activities, and burned calories
- Body weight
🚫 Note: YAZIO does not currently send data to Garmin Connect.
To establish a connection:
- Make sure you have a YAZIO PRO subscription.
- Activate the connection under Automatic Tracking in your YAZIO Profile.
- Check that data is available on your Garmin online dashboard. YAZIO only transfers data from this website, not the Garmin Connect app.
- YAZIO must be listed in your Garmin Connect account settings.
Troubleshooting data transfer
There’s no data on my Garmin Connect dashboard
- Verify the connection between your Garmin Connect app, fitness tracker, and Garmin account.
- Ensure you're not using a different Garmin Connect account.
YAZIO is not listed in Garmin Connect
- Disconnect Garmin Connect from YAZIO (Profile > Automatic tracking).
- Uninstall and reinstall YAZIO.
- Connect YAZIO to Garmin and enter your Garmin Connect login data.
My data is not transferring
- Disconnect Garmin and YAZIO (both in the Garmin online dashboard and YAZIO app).
- Wait a few hours before re-establishing a new connection.
- Connect Garmin to YAZIO and enter your Garmin Connect login data.
I still have connection issues
- Check your Garmin account settings to see if YAZIO appears as a connection there.
- Contact our User Success Team with screenshots of the Activities section of your YAZIO Diary and your Garmin online dashboard, where you can see your steps/workouts.
- Send us a screenshot of your YAZIO account settings (Profile > Settings > Account).
We'll be happy to look into the situation and take care of the issue as soon as possible.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO and Garmin.