- Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Huawei Health?
Huawei Health transfers your weight and activity data.
- What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Huawei Health to be established?
Most importantly, make sure that the connection between YAZIO and Huawei Health is activated in your Profile.
- How are Huawei Health's activities and steps displayed on YAZIO?
YAZIO transfers your burned calories, which correspond to your workout or steps.
- I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Huawei Health.
Please follow our suggestions step by step. If this does not solve the problem, please contact our support team with your individual request.
Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Huawei Health?
The following data are sent from YAZIO to Huawei Health:
- No data is sent to Huawei Health yet.
The following data are sent from Huawei Health to YAZIO (depending on the permissions):
- Workout data
- Body weight
What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Huawei Health to be established?
To ensure a complete transfer of your activities from Huawei Health to YAZIO, the following requirements must be met:
- A direct connection to Huawei Health can only be established with a YAZIO PRO subscription.
- To establish a connection, you need the Huawei Health app. Unfortunately, you can only download it through the Huawei App Gallery, since it has not yet been released by Google Play. Please follow these steps:
1. First, please install the latest version of Huawei Health via the Huawei App Gallery
2. Then close the YAZIO app completely and open it again.
3. You should now see "Huawei" in your YAZIO Profile under the "Automatic Tracking" section.
4. Connect YAZIO with Huawei and grant all permissions.
- In exceptional cases, you may need to restart your apps and devices.
How are Huawei Health's activities and steps displayed on YAZIO?
YAZIO transfers your steps and activities from Huawei Health. In YAZIO, the steps are calculated as follows:
We receive the total number of steps from Huawei. Since these consist of the “normal” steps and steps from activities, we check every activity to see if it involved steps. If that is the case, we subtract these steps and their burned calories from the total number of steps. This way, we can avoid counting burned calories twice as steps and as an activity.
This results in two values:
- The number of steps in the orange overview of steps in YAZIO. This value is identical to the steps that were not part of the activities.
- Steps including activities: If there were additional steps that we connected to an activity (e.g. jogging), this value will be displayed in the step overview as a small number.
Each activity is displayed separately below the activity overview in YAZIO. The overall amount of burned calories from steps and activities should be the same as the calories displayed in Huawei Health.
Please note that the orange overview in Huawei Health only contains steps and activities that were tracked in “real-time” but not those that were manually added later, for example, in case your watch didn’t track correctly and you documented your workout yourself afterward.
YAZIO displays this as a normal activity. However, in the overview of Huawei Health, these burned calories aren’t considered. As a result, the value of burned calories in YAZIO can appear higher than the one shown in Huawei Health.
I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Huawei Health.
If you have any problems with data transfer between YAZIO and Huawei Health, feel free to contact our support team here.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO and Huawei Health.