Already own a fitness tracker or use a fitness tracking app and would like to see your activities, steps and other data, such as your weight, directly in your YAZIO Diary? Depending on which tracker or app you use, you have several different options:
Connection with a Third-Party App
Use a third-party app that YAZIO supports to record your steps and activities automatically.
You can sync the app with YAZIO as follows:
- Switch to the Profile tab.
- Scroll down to “Automatic Tracking”.
- Select the provider you would like to connect with the YAZIO app.
- Click on “Connect” and follow the instructions on the screen (you may need to log in to the third-party application or accept certain data sharing permissions).
- After a short period of time, the steps and activities should appear in your YAZIO Diary.
Please note: Depending on the provider, it may take a bit longer for all the desired steps to be transferred to YAZIO. Therefore, we please ask for your patience. For further clarification, you can check out the respective help articles in the “Apps & Devices” category.
Supported Third-Party Providers:
- Apple Health (iOS)
- Google Fit (Android)
- Polar Flow
- Samsung Health (Android)
- Huawei Health (Android)
Other Trackers and Apps
If you would like to use a different app or tracker to count your steps and activities, please check to see if the app syncs with any of the aforementioned providers. Many activity tracking apps support data transfer directly to Apple Health or Google Fit. From here, you would be able to transfer your steps directly to YAZIO.
Please note: It is not possible to connect YAZIO to more than one app at a time.