Do you already own a fitness tracker or use a fitness tracking app and would like to see your activities, steps, and other data, such as your weight, directly in your YAZIO Diary? There are different possibilities, depending on which tracker or app you use:
Connection with a Third-Party App
Use a third-party app that is supported by us to record your steps and activities automatically.
Sync this app with YAZIO by doing the following:
- Switch to the Profile section
- Scroll down to the “Automatic Tracking” section (iOS).
- Select the provider you would like to sync with.
- Click on “Connect” and follow the instructions on the screen (you might have to log in to the third-party application or accept certain data sharing permissions).
- Not long after, the steps and activities should appear in your Diary.
Please note: Depending on the provider, it might take a bit longer for all the desired steps to be transferred to YAZIO. Therefore we please ask for your patience. For further clarification, you can check out the respective help articles in the “Apps & Devices” category.
Supported Third-Party Providers:
- Apple Health (iOS)
- Google Fit (Android)
- Polar Flow
- Samsung Health (Android)
Other Tracker and Apps
If you would like to use a different app or tracker to count the steps and activities, please check if this app syncs with any of the aforementioned providers. Many activity tracking apps support data transfer directly to Apple Health or Google Fit. From here, you would be able to transfer your steps directly to YAZIO.
Please note: It is not possible to connect YAZIO to more than one app at a time.