- Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Garmin?
Garmin transfers your weight and activity data.
- What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Garmin to be established? Most importantly, make sure that the connection between YAZIO and Garmin is activated in your Profile.
- I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Garmin.
Please follow our suggestions step by step. If this does not solve the problem, please contact our support team with your individual request.
Which data are being synced between YAZIO and Garmin?
The following data are sent from YAZIO to Garmin:
- No data is sent to Garmin yet.
The following data are sent from Garmin to YAZIO (depending on the permissions):
- Steps and activity calories
- Activities and burned calories
- Body weight
What are the requirements for a connection between YAZIO and Garmin to be established?
To ensure a complete transfer of your activities from Garmin to YAZIO, the following requirements must be met:
- A direct connection to Garmin can only be established with a YAZIO PRO subscription.
- Garmin and YAZIO are connected under the ”Automatic Tracking” section of your YAZIO Profile.
- The activity data to be transferred to YAZIO must be available in Garmin's online dashboard. YAZIO only transfers data from this website, not from the Garmin Connect app.
- YAZIO must appear in the list of connected apps in your Garmin account settings.
I’m having trouble with the data transfer between YAZIO and Garmin.
There is no data in my Garmin online dashboard.
If that is the case, check the connection between your Garmin app, fitness tracker, and Garmin account. We can only sync data saved on this website.
Please check if you have a second Garmin account to which your data may transfer.
I don't have YAZIO listed as a connection in Garmin, or some permissions are missing.
In this case, the connection between Garmin and YAZIO has not been fully established.
Please manually disconnect Garmin on your YAZIO app and reinstall YAZIO. Then reconnect YAZIO to Garmin. You should now be prompted to enter your Garmin user data. Make sure you are logged in with the correct Garmin account.
All requirements are met, but my data has not yet been transferred from Garmin.
If the connection between Garmin and YAZIO is successfully established, but the data is still not transferred, manually disconnect YAZIO from Garmin (both in the Garmin online dashboard and in YAZIO), uninstall both apps, and establish a new connection after a few hours.
You will need to wait a few hours for the old connection data to be permanently erased. If this also doesn't work, check if you are logged in with your correct Garmin account.
I have tried everything, but the connection still doesn’t work.
If there is still no data transmission, our support team will have to check the situation individually.
Send us a screenshot of your YAZIO Diary (where you can see your activities) and your Garmin online dashboard, where you can see your steps/workouts.
Also, check your Garmin account settings below to see if YAZIO appears as a connection there. Additionally, please send us a screenshot of your YAZIO account settings (Profile > Settings > Account).
We'll be happy to look into the situation and take care of the issue as soon as you contact us.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO and Garmin.