I. Responsible Authority and Data Protection Officer
The following is responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Telephone: +49 361 34948399
Prof. Dr. Gernot Schmitt-Gaedke
c/o lexTM GmbH Law Firm
Friedensstraße 11 (Junior-Haus)
II. Purpose of Data Collection and Processing
The legal basis for the use of service from SurveyMonkey is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The survey serves to analyze the subjective user experience, opinions and wishes of our app users, and our offers.
III. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- Participation in the online survey is voluntary. All information will be handled confidentially. Your data will be anonymized and the IP address of the requesting computer used will not be stored.
- When responding to our online survey, we collect the following personal data: Age, gender, net household income and number of persons in the household over 18 years of age.
- Your information will be stored via SurveyMonkey for evaluation and analysis until our survey is deleted.
IV. Your Rights
- Art. 15 GDPR: You shall have the right to obtain information regarding the data we have stored about you at any time, including their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data will be disclosed as well as the purpose of their storage.
- Art. 16 GDPR: You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or request the restriction of processing. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Art. 7(3) GDPR: If you have consented to the use of your data, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and without providing reason for the revocation.
- Art. 17 GDPR: You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. In addition, we are obliged to delete this data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if you have withdrawn your consent.
- Art. 20 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on your consent or the processing was carried out by automated means.
- Art. 21 GDPR: You shall have the right at any time to object to the creation of user profiles and the processing of your respective personal data, provided the processing is carried out based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data shall no longer take place unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing override your interests, rights and freedoms. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of said personal data.
- Art. 22 GDPR: You shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Art. 77 GDPR: In the case of violations of data protection law, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.