A direct connection between YAZIO and Mi Fit is not yet possible. However, you can establish a connection by way of Apple Health or Google Fit.
Data from the following categories can be transferred from Apple Health or Google Fit to YAZIO:
Here’s a short guide on how to establish the connection by way of the respective app:
- First, please open the Mi Fit app and select the profile icon in the bottom right corner. You will then be redirected to an overview of your account, devices that have been paired with Mi Fit, and other settings.
- Scroll down and select “Add accounts”. You can then choose an automatic connection to either WeChat or Google Fit Mi Fit. Choose Google Fit and confirm the synchronization.
- If you want to cancel the data transfer via Google Fit to connect a different third-party app, simply go back to “Add accounts” in the Mi Fit app, click on “Google Fit” and select “Remove from Google Fit” to remove the connection.
To connect the Mi Fit app to Apple Health, please follow these steps:
- Please open the Mi Fit app.
- In the pop-up, confirm the data transfer between Mi Fit and Apple Health
- Open the profile tab
- Select “Add accounts”
- Choose Apple Health.
To synchronize data with Apple Health open the Health app. Afterwards, please go to “Sources” and select the Mi Fit app. There might be a slight delay until the connection to Mi Fit is displayed in Apple Health.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.