Entries can be deleted by swiping to the left over the added item. Alternatively, you can delete entries as follows:
Here's how to delete a Nutrition entry:
- In the calendar, switch to the day containing the entry you want to delete.
- Under “Nutrition”, select the meal category containing the entry you want to delete.
- Click on the “Edit” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Mark all entries that you would like to delete.
- Click on the trash can icon in the menu bar.
- The selected entries will be deleted.
It is not possible to delete a weight entry. However, you'll be able to adjust the entry with the +/- symbol on the respective day in your Diary.
If you would like to delete an Activity or Measurement, simply click on the respective entry and use the trash can icon in the upper right-hand corner. It may be necessary to click on “More” in the respective section to see your entries.
Note: If you would like to delete entries imported from other apps, you need to delete them in the respective third-party app, not in YAZIO. Otherwise, they will be re-imported immediately. Deleting imported entries will only work in YAZIO if you have disconnected from the respective app beforehand.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.