You can copy foods and recipes from one day to another as follows:
- In the calendar under the “Diary” tab, select the day from which you would like to copy entries.
- Under “Nutrition”, select the meal category that contains the food you would like to copy.
- Click on “Edit” in the top right-hand corner.
- Mark the entries that you would like to copy or choose “Select All” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the Copy icon in the menu bar.
- Choose the date and meal category to which you’d like to copy the entries.
Please note: As an alternative, you can click on "More" in the Diary and then select "Edit" on the top right corner of your screen. Then follow steps 4-6 as described above.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.