Would you like to copy diary entries to another day so that you don’t have to enter them again?
You can copy foods and recipes from one day to another as follows:
- In the calendar under the “Diary” tab, select the day from which you would like to copy entries.
- Under “Nutrition”, select the meal category that contains the food you would like to copy.
- Click on “Edit” in the top right-hand corner.
- Mark the entries that you would like to copy or choose “Select All” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the Copy icon in the menu bar.
- Choose the date and meal category to which you’d like to copy the entries.
Please note: As an alternative, you can click on "More" in the Diary and then select "Edit" on the top right corner of your screen. Then follow steps 4-6 as described above.