Did you accidentally add a food item to the wrong meal category (e.g. to “Breakfast” instead of “Lunch”)?
You can adjust the assigned meal category as follows:
- Switch to the Diary tab .
- Under “Nutrition”, choose the category containing the item that you would like to move.
- Click on the food item you would like to move.
- At the very top of the screen, you will see the current category to which the entry is assigned (e.g. “Breakfast”).
- Click on the category name (in this example “Breakfast”) and choose the desired meal category for the item (e.g. “Lunch”).
- Click “Save” to confirm the change.