The duration of your on-going subscription cannot be changed. You must first cancel your active PRO subscription and then sign up for a new subscription. Unfortunately, we are unable to change this process as PRO subscriptions are processed through Google Play and Apple iTunes.
If you would like to renew your subscription with the same cycle duration, you generally do not need to take any further steps. Your subscription will automatically renew with the same cycle duration as long as you do not cancel the subscription before the end date.
Cancelling your Subscription Termination
If you already cancelled your subscription, but have decided you would actually like to continue using the PRO app, it may be possible to renew your subscription.
iOS (Apple iTunes)
- Click on the following official iTunes link on your iPhone or iPad.
- Log into your iTunes account.
- Click on the YAZIO subscription that you would like to renew.
- Select one of the renewal options.
Android (Google Play)
Unfortunately, there are no options at this time to reactive cancelled subscriptions. In this case, you will need to sign up for a new subscription following the expiration of your current subscription.
Website Subscription Purchases
If you purchased a subscription through our website, instead of an app store, and have already cancelled your subscription, you can undo the cancellation as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you’d like to cancel your termination request.
- Be sure to include your invoice number from your payment confirmation (starts with “in_”) or the e-mail address registered with your account.
Send the e-mail at least 48 hours before the expiration of your subscription otherwise the termination of your subscription will be completed.