A meal is a custom group of foods with a special serving size and quantity.
- A slice of bread with butter
- A bowl of Corn Flakes with milk
- Coffee with sugar
How can I create a meal?
By creating meals, you can save your most frequently used combination of foods. These should be combinations of foods you always prepare using the same proportions.
To do so, follow these instructions:
- Enter all foods you want to combine as a meal into your Diary.
- Click on Edit in the upper right corner of the Diary screen.
- Select all the foods you want to combine as a meal.
- Click on "Create a meal" in the menu bar at the bottom.
- Enter a name for the meal and confirm it.
- The created meal will now be displayed in the list of your created meals.
Additionally, you can also create a meal following these steps:
- Click the “+” on one of the meal categories.
- On the bottom of the screen, click on the icon in the middle that says “Create New”.
- Click on “New meal”.
- Enter the description of your meal and the foods you want to combine, then click on “Save”.
- Finally, to add this meal to the category you selected, click on “Add”.
You can find your meals after clicking on “Add” and going to the corresponding tab, “Meals”.
Please Note: YAZIO can independently put together foods that you often eat to create your own personalized meals. These meals are also displayed in the "Meals" tab.
How can I delete or edit a meal?
Please see the following instructions:
- In the Diary, click on "Add" in any of the meal categories.
- Switch to the "Meals" tab and choose "Created".
- Choose the meal that you would like to edit or delete.
- Android: Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit meal" or "Delete meal".
iOS: Scroll down and choose "Edit meal" or "Delete meal".
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.