You want to delete an entry from your diary, such as a food, body value or activity?
Please follow these steps to remove an entry from your diary:
- Open the day on which you want to delete one or more entries.
- Click on the edit icon in the upper left corner of the diary screen.
If you are using Android, you can also press and hold one of the entries. If you are using iOS and want to delete only one entry, you can also swipe it to the left and continue with step 4.
- Select the entries you want to delete.
- Click on the delete icon in the menu bar.
- The entries will be deleted instantly.
Note: If you want to delete entries that have been imported from other apps, you need to delete them in the respective third-party app, not in YAZIO. Otherwise they will be re-imported immediately. Deleting imported entries does only work in YAZIO if you disconnected to the respective app beforehand.