A meal is a custom group of foods with a special serving size and quantity.
- Enter all foods you want to combine as a meal into your diary.
- Click on the edit icon in the upper left corner of the diary screen.
If you have Android, you can also tap and hold an entry to get to the edit screen.
- Select all the foods you want to combine as a meal.
- Click on the meal icon in the top menu bar.
- Enter a name for the meal and confirm it.
- The created meal will now be displayed in the list of your created meals.
Tip: If you want to combine all foods of a specific time of day (e.g. breakfast) as a meal, you can also click on the three dots in the lower right-hand corner of the respective time of day and select "Create meal". Then enter a name for the meal and confirm it.