The YAZIO Recipe Database includes over 2000 recipes, which have been created and personally tested by our nutrition experts. They are also creating and adding different recipes every month so that every user can find something that fits their needs.
However, the number of options or information in the recipe tab can be overwhelming. If you would like to search for more specific entries or something with certain ingredients, the filters and the search option can help you navigate the tab.
Filter your view of the YAZIO recipes
While in the recipes tab, you can click on the filter icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select one of the following:
- Filter the recipes by meal categories, such as: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc.
- Select a view where you only see the recipes you’ve marked as your favorites.
- Filter the recipes by preparation method or difficulty in preparation, for example: “easy” recipes, recipes with “few ingredients”, recipes for “on the go”, etc.
- Filter by a specific type of diet, such as: vegan, low-carb, sugar-free, keto, lactose-free, etc.
- Filter by types of ingredients in the recipe, for example: vegetables, fruits, meat, etc.
Search through the YAZIO recipes
Next to the filter icon, on the top right of the screen in the recipes tab, you will find a magnifying glass or “search” icon. When you click on it, you can type in the name of the recipe you’re looking for or its specific ingredients and then browse through the results. As soon as you click on the search icon, you will also find a number of popular categories suggested based on the most searched-for items.
We hope that you were able to find answers to all your questions and wish you a great journey with YAZIO. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our support team and submit your request here.