The steps that are synced between YAZIO and Samsung Health are wrong or the steps are being calculated twice? This can have various reasons:
1. Besides the Samsung Health app you also use a Samsung smartwatch or a Samsung fitness tracker. In this case both the app and the watch or the wristband send your steps to YAZIO. If this happens you have to stop the step counter of your phone as follows:
- Open the Samsung Health app and switch to the "Steps" area.
- Tap on the connected device below the chart and select the option "Mobile Phone".
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner or press the menu button on your device. Then select "Pause counting steps".
- If desired, enable displaying the steps only via one device again (e.g. watch or wristband).
2. You've already synced steps via another third-party service today (e.g. Google Fit)? In this case please check if your steps are being imported correctly on the next day.
If you still get wrong results, please send an email to email@example.com.